AT Meet-Ups and Gatherings

Winter Tour @ Bardavon in Poughkeepsie - who's going?!

Post your plans for AT pre/post show gatherings here.

Moderators: LizzyD, lookingout86, COKeekers

Winter Tour @ Bardavon in Poughkeepsie - who's going?!

Postby BCBfaninNJ » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:44 am

Good morning! First of all I want to say how happy I am to have stumbled upon this group. It came up as a suggestion through facebook and I'm excited about this forum. I can't seem to make my friends/husband realize my obsession (for lack of a better word!) for her music and philanthropy and have no one to talk about it with let alone anyone who will come to a show with me...which brings me to my current dilemma! :shock:

Coming off the high from the Radio City show, I did something crazy and purchased one, lonely ticket for the 12/5 show in Poughkeepsie. I couldn't resist the chance to see them 4th row center, even if I have to travel there (it's a 2 hour hike) and see the show alone! Then again, it's no fun singing and emoting to yourself, so I'm hoping to make some acquaintances through this forum and maybe meet up at the show.

So, who's going to this one? Has anyone been to the Bardavon Opera House? How does this tour differ from Firewatcher's? So many questions!

Thanks!
BCBfaninNJ
Needs to see a few more shows!

Return to AT Meet-Ups and Gatherings