News, Announcements, and Forum Rules

Amazon autographed copies of new album not fulfilled

Any changes to the board or board rules will be noted here.

Moderator: bertgos

Amazon autographed copies of new album not fulfilled

Postby Paige Rone » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Let me premise this by saying, the new album is amazing, as anticipated! Brandi never disappoints. I have been enthusiastically and deeply enjoying my preordered vinyl from Brandi's website via Merchantable. And, I received it extremely early, about which I have been sooooo totally stoked. The mp3 is also downloaded on all of my devices, and all I have done for days when possible is listen to the genius that she exudes!!! However, my topic of concern is with #AMAZON. They have 'dropped the ball' yet again. I ordered two "autographed" copies, and neither one was actually signed. I was intending on keeping one and gifting one, and now I am at a loss...extremely disappointed and disheartened. I am so proud of her and the twins' accomplishments, but this has dampened the joy in riding out the entire experience! I failed to order these CDs from Brandi herself when she first released the autographed copies, so I was forced to resort to Amazon to acquire them. That's a failure on my part. Nevertheless, Amazon is getting people's hopes up by advertising these as if they have had plenty on hand to sell...NOT TRUE. They now tell me, after chatting online with three customer service agents, it is "out of stock." So, the dilemma here is how do I obtain at least one copy that is autographed? I am posting this in hopes to gain some information as to how to remedy this disaster! If you read this, Brandi, my request is that maybe you could send out some more autographed copies. I would be first in line to purchase! To reiterate, always loving you and your great work...both on and off stage... I saw you three times over the course of the last year or so, and I plan on seeing you again soon. There is nothing in this world like the experience that transpires at your concerts! The live performances that you so generously share with us fans are totally phenomenal and personally give rise to feelings that I didn't even know existed. You touch my soul in the rawest of places at times and always leave me in a better place...wanting more and more from you. Just know how special you and your mastery are to your fans! I have said it before, you are the best overall package in the entire music industry. And, I don't say that lightly! I have many friends in that scene, and you exceeding impress beyond any other talent out there! Continue on with the successes and please keep reaching into our hearts, actually creating a pure ache for more! xo and peace...
Paige R
Paige Rone
Needs to see a few more shows!

Re: Amazon autographed copies of new album not fulfilled

Postby Paige Rone » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:41 pm

I posted this just a few moments ago in The Forum, only to be given a bit of insight following the post. Please, if you think this has happened, check the booklet insert. Mine was actually signed! I am now extremely happy to have this in my possession and apologize for posting this 'dilemma' without thoroughly checking out the packaging. I was actually going to keep one sealed for myself, and the other I was going to gift. Therefore, I did not actually open and inspect. I assumed, which was definitely not wise, that the signature would be obvious. So, retraction issued! I do know that others have had this problem, whether signed unknowingly or actually not, so please open and check it out thoroughly before stressing! Sorry... Now, everyone go listen and enjoy! Totally rocks...
Paige R
Paige Rone
Needs to see a few more shows!

Return to News, Announcements, and Forum Rules